- 8 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate, melted
- 4 cups crisped rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 pints mint chocolate-chip ice cream, slightly softened
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate and cereal until the cereal is completely coated. Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Freeze just until firm – 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread the ice cream in the prepared crust and freeze, covered, until firm, for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.