Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Would also make an excellent Boxing Day leftover dish…
1 (10 oz ) pkg frozen broccoli
1 (10.5 oz) can Cheddar cheese soup 1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup of ham diced
1 cup of diced cooked chicken
1 cup of cooked rice
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
2 tablespoons butter melted
• Cook broccoli in microwave for 5-6 minutes until thawed and and almost tender. Drain.
• Mix soup and sour cream together in a large bowl.
• Add broccoli, ham, chicken, rice, salt and pepper. Stir together.
• Spoon into a casserole dish.
• Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top of the casserole. • Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.