11 Things That Every RV Owner Should Absolutely Have in Their Rigs
Shared by Thor Motorcoach on January 07, 2016
So, what must RV owners absolutely have in their rigs?
- Food is one of the key priorities. RV owners who are experienced or aspiring chefs want a grilling unit that facilitates their gastronomic expectations. Those who have limited space for a grill can do nicely with a portable meat smoker that grills, bakes, smokes, roasts, boils and fries.
- To cool off on the dog days of summer traveling in their RVs, owners swear by frozen drink makers, some of which can deliver up to 80 drinks on a single charge. You have a choice of both corded and cordless
portable frozen drink machines. If you’re working with restricted space, a micro-blender can handle a number of kitchen tasks, from blending sauces to making brunch smoothies.
- Another great addition is the cast iron cookware that you can use on the stove, over the camp fire, and in the oven.
- RV owners who cannot do without their coffee fix have a good choice of portable coffee makers.
- A mini solar device charger helps in keeping your gadgets charged with solar power.
- Smartphones and tablets apart, a standalone RV GPS can find routes based on your vehicle’s height and weight restrictions.
- A walkie-talkie can serve multiple purposes, from enabling you to communicate with family and friends in crowded areas to assisting with parking.
- One of the most overlooked utility items in an RV is a folding step stool. It is really handy for that extra reach in getting to the high cabinets.https://arbutusrv.ca/info/parts.html
- A hand crank weather radio, which doubles as a smart phone charger — this will alert you to rough weather so you can take necessary action. As it is not battery dependent, you can charge your devices quickly.
- Tire pressure sensors (if you don’t already have them) can be installed as an add-on tire pressure monitoring system to reduce risk of blowouts on highways
- A tankless air compressor is a useful tool to winterize your RV’s water system
Visit any Arbutus RV Location, or online, and find many of the things you absolutely should have in your RV.